Templatic is one of the most popular, pioneer in WordPress themes since 10+ years catering hundreds of thousands of customers worldwide. We have a portfolio of app-like WordPress themes and plugin used on thousands of websites. Currently, we are looking to extend our team and are looking for:
Write collection style articles such as “20 WordPress responsive themes”, “10 Bootstrap templates for Wedding”, “Top 20 experts you should follow in this field” and other such articles. You will have an option to choose between our recommended topics and your own. You will have a freedom to cover topics you like and write any time you want.
- Excellent command over written and spoken English.
- Experience in technical writing.
- Experience with similar job
- Intermediate technical knowledge of WordPress. Knowledge and/or interest about web design, graphic design or design in general.
- Attention to detail
- Willing to work remote
- Be able to deliver at least 3 articles every week
- Basic Photoshop skills to prepare images in the right size and format.
What We offer:
- Performance based and competitive salary
- Full time job (can be part time as well)
- Freedom to choose your own topic to write about
- Flexible working hours
If you are a blogger, copywriter, content-writer or a technical writer – in short, a person who just loves to write with a keen interest in technology, this is the opportunity for you!
We are looking to hire multiple writers.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job