Sr. Product Manager
7 Cups’ mission is to empower every human to care for one another. Since graduating Y-Combinator in 2013, 7 Cups’ has significantly expanded access to emotional support and behavioral health. Over 2 million people from 189 countries (in 140 different languages) use the platform each month and growing. We are living in a world with an immense love deficit. Many of us are not receiving the love we need to reach our true potential and to truly thrive. We are solving this huge problem, and trying to change the stigma around mental health.
7 Cups is seeking a Sr. Product Manager to take our platform to the next level. You’ll report directly to our CEO. This is a critical time for us as we have secured a multi million dollar contract with the state of California (with many more in the pipeline). It’s time for a our platform to change and become a better version of itself. What does that look and feel like for our members? What additional value can we bring to our community? We want you to be a big part of figuring that out.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with our community team to understand our community’s evolving needs.
- Help take ownership of the product and drive it forward.
- Work with engineering and design to level up our platform.
- Identify product deficiencies and areas for new features.
- Analyze and utilize product data in order to optimize for a spectrum of user outcomes.
- Calibrate evidence based protocols and psychological theory with product usage and retention.
- Conduct market research to understand the market needs which includes: secondary research, customer interviews, and observational research.
What you bring:
- High user empathy, with a strong desire to make our users lives better.
- 4+ years experience as a product manager developing and shipping successful products.
- Ability to organize and drive a growing dev org on a schedule.
- Experience with high traffic, consumer-facing websites and apps.
- Experience shipping social community products strongly preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High empathy and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Early stage startup experience is a plus.
- BS or MS.
What you get:
- Remote-first culture, work where you want.
- Built-in focus on professional development.
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement through meritocracy.
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Generous PTO policy promoting rest for mind/body/soul.
Equal Employment Opportunities at 7 Cups:
7 Cups is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. 7 Cups believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job