Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: Full Stack Developer
Industry: Information Technology
Company size: 11-50 people
Company type: Private
Fexa is searching for a talented software engineer to join our team and help redefine the CMMS world!
Our software developers come from different levels and backgrounds so don’t be worried if you are unfamiliar with all of our tech stack. You should at minimum have some professional experience with rails.
- Have at least 3 years of professional experience in software
- Worked with rails in some capacity professionally
- Understand what a REST API is and what sets it apart
- Familiarity with unix based operating systems
- Familiar with SDLC
- A can-do attitude and desire to get up an running quickly in a fast-paced environment
What You’ll Be Doing
All of our software engineers work as full-stack developers and are expected to fulfill tasks from database to GUI.
- Design, build, and maintain sustainable API-first rails code
- Implement UI features utilizing ExtJS
- Maintain unit tests using minitest and integration tests using Sencha Test
- Write maintainable, fast sql queries
- Propose innovative solutions to big problems
How To Really Get Our Attention
- Have worked on a 100% remote team before
- Experience with ExtJS
- Have worked on an API-first application and understand the implications
- Worked on an application running on AWS
- Have experience with elasticsearch and redis
- You understand CI and have gone as far as using something like Jenkins because travis and circle didn’t fill the gap
What Your Reward Will Be
- 100% remote position
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package includes medical insurance, 401(k) retirement savings plan, commuter benefits
- Awesome co-workers who will value your input
- Ability to help shape a newly-released software and growing software company
- All of the tech you need to get up and running efficiently
Fexa has created a best in class CMMS application. We have doubled in size year over year becasue we have an amazing team and culture. We are able to achieve this kind of growth by hiring people who can work with a team but also accomplish things independently, while sharing their experience with the rest of the team. We encourage team members to speak their mind and articulate ideas that will make us a better company. We are a completely remote organization and plan to keep it that way. We feel that allowing our employees to work from home provides benefits to their families which we feel is an important aspect of our family first oriented culture. We work hard, we work smart and it doesn’t feel like work at all. As a forward looking company we are always prototyping the latest valuable technologies for our platform, which keeps us far ahead of our competition. Additionally our business has a firm understanding of technology all the way to the top. We are a technology company run by technology people.
- Work From Home!
- 2 weeks of PTO
- MacBook Pro
- Awesome colleagues
- No Commute!
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job