Shogun is looking for new team members! We are a tight knit distributed team of talented people who enjoy making delightful software experiences. We take pride in being bootstrapped to profitability, and we are backed by Y-Combinator and Initialized Capital. Come join us as we dive into the next evolution of our company. We can offer strong compensation in salary and equity, benefits, and flexibility with our fully remote and globally distributed team. Most of all, we can promise you a great working environment with leadership who genuinely care about their team members.
-Finbarr and Nick
We are: Shogun, a page builder and optimization platform for eCommerce stores, we have thousands of active users, and we’re backed by some awesome investors, including Y Combinator.
We are looking for: A Support Specialist to help our support team reach out to new users in their first few days and take user experience from good to amazing! You’ll identify customers’ goals, work to proactively answer any questions that come up, and educate users on how to get the most out of our software.
– Proactive Outreach: Welcome new users to Shogun. We use Intercom and Front to handle most of our support.
– Boost Retention: Help customers accomplish their goals with Shogun Page Builder.
– Troubleshooting: Help users overcome their difficulties with the software, escalate major issues to technical support, and and identify potential bugs for engineering to resolve.
– Communication: Collaborate with the rest of the team on ideas for improving user experience through amazing support.
– Maintaining Coverage: Help our support team and users by covering certain time “time blocks” when you will be on live chat and email for when our users write in.
-3+ years of experience doing customer support for a USA based tech company, ideally a software company.
– Excellent communication and writing skills, including absolute Fluency in English is required
– Have a great attitude and desire to help people 🙂
– Flexibility with working odd hours on a set schedule
– Knowledge of Shopify is great!
– Experience building a website with Wix, Squarespace, WordPress, Weebly, etc. is great!
– Basic understanding of HTML and CSS is amazing 🙂
NOTE: This position is for a full time remote contractor position. We have a fully distributed global team.
- Customer Service, Website Development/Design, Shopify
- $15k – $25k
- No equity
What We’re Building
Shogun makes online store creation simple by adding a powerful drag & drop page builder to your eCommerce platform.
- Hiring in India, Philippines, Scotland, Remote OK
- 11-50 Employees
- Seed in 2018
- SaaS, Web CMS, Ecommerce, Website
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job