This is an opportunity to work for a growing company on a completely remote basis. Work from wherever you’d like!
SellerCrowd and our new site, Cohoot, are platforms for professionals to share info with each other anonymously. We’re a profitable, 100% remote company. We’re looking for an engineering manager who loves leading a team and building great products.
A few of things you’ll do with us…
– Provide structure, mentorship and guidance to our team of 5 remote developers. Connect with each person, understand what makes them tick, what’s important to them and how they can do their best work. Be a steady, encouraging, respected voice in the company
– Build stuff! It’s important that you be hands on with the code. Know our stack well (react/Django/Postgres) and make key architecture decisions with the team. Help developers solve hard problems.
– Care about business goals. Balance building great software with achieving the goals of the company. Remove bottlenecks and keep the team focused on delivering
– Work with the product team to understand and contribute to the vision
– Help identify and attract new talent to the development team.
What We’re Building
We operate two community sites for salespeople to share information with each other anonymously – SellerCrowd & Cohoot.
$80k – $160k
0.5% – 0.1%
- Hiring in Remote, Remote OK
- 11-50 Employees
- B2B, Sales and Marketing, Social CRM, Social Network
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job