Are you a committed developer who loves sharing your knowledge and building confidence in others? Do you want to make code accessible to the world and become a role model for new professionals?
We’re looking for developers like you to craft quality online courses for .NET, Frontend or Java on OpenClassrooms, Europe’s leading online learning platform (over 3 million monthly users). OpenClassrooms’ mission is to make learning accessible. This means showing a wide variety of people that they can code if they have the drive to learn and the quality support they need.
This is where you come in! With the help of our education team, OpenClassrooms teachers:
- write course text,
- design learning exercises,
- record demo screencasts,and work with our video team in Paris to shoot face-cam videos.
- Work is flexible and can be done on a freelance basis from anywhere. Above all, it’s rewarding; you’ll continue making a difference in your field and support the developers of tomorrow.
- To get an idea of what we can do together, check out these courses on HTML/CSS and iOS development from two of our most expert teachers.
- If inspiring future developers matters to you and you’re passionate about sharing your experiences, then apply now to make an impact.
Who are you?
- You are a Java EE developer, .NET developer, or Frontend developer.
- You have the skills for writing professional content in English and presenting clear concepts to a camera.
- You are looking to take your skills to the next level by building engaging learning experiences for future developers.
- You love the idea of sharing the tips and tricks you’ve acquired and influencing a wide population of learners.
What do we offer?
- We offer a freelance contract for one or more courses.
- We provide constructive feedback from dedicated instructional designers.
- We are happy to collaborate while you work from any location for much of the creation process.
- We extend a warm welcome to our Paris office and studio for a media training and your video shoot.
OpenClassrooms values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.
- Expertise to create learning content for one or more of the following courses:
- .NET: ASP.NET Core, Docker, .NET app security, NoSQL Databases, RabbitMQ
- Frontend: Secure development with OWASP
- Java: ORM: Spring Data, Advanced Java (Concurrency, Async programming, lambdas), Advanced Java
- Debugging / performance (NTH), Spring Security.
- Android: Firebase (Kotlin)
Please include a cover letter, as well as an additional writing sample (if you have an article, essay, or link to a blog post that you can share, that’s perfect; otherwise please include a paragraph explaining a complex concept).
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job