– experience with one of the frameworks: React, React Native, Vue.js or Angular (version 2 and above)
– experience with Node.js
– knowledge of HTML, CSS and cross-browser layout, adaptive layout will be an advantage
– portfolio of projects you took part in
– good writing and speaking skills in English (Intermediate and above); we conduct interviews in English.
– remote work
– the hourly rate $20 – $30 (depending on the professional level of the candidate and the specific contract)
– workload: 40 hours a week.
Stages of the candidate interview:
– primary interview (a detailed discussion in English of your resume and portfolio)
– on-line testing (in English)
– interview with a technical specialist.
After passing through all stages of the interview, «Soshace» provides verified proposals for contract work for a period of at least 3 months.
Liabilities for payments to the contractor under the contract are with «Soshace».
To work under an agency agreement, the contractor needs to register a legal entity or an individual entrepreneur.
If you carefully read our terms and conditions, then your response to the vacancy begins with the phrase: “Hello, Soshace!”
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job