Powered by a culture of innovation, strong intellectual property and the demands of an ever-evolving cybersecurity market, Circadence is growing rapidly and has tremendous upside potential. We are a small company with a flexible and fun culture, backed by a proven and successful executive team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, deploying, and managing virtual enclaves using various virtualization technologies to support customer driven requirements. This includes, but is not limited to, provisioning compute, storage, and networking hardware and deploying virtual routers, switches, servers, and workstations as well as installing and administering operating systems and enterprise services. In addition, the candidate will support configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of the physical range infrastructure used to provide these services.
- Provision compute, storage, and networking infrastructure into customer events.
- Instantiation of vSphere environment (ESXi, Vcenter, etc).
- Design and deployment of virtual enclaves consisting of virtual servers, workstations, routers, firewalls, etc. as well as related operating systems and software.
- Administration of enterprise services inside virtual environments such as Active Directory, Exchange, DNS, NTP, etc.
- Installing, configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting physical networking infrastructure consisting of firewalls, routers switches and encryptors.
- Maximizing network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting
- Investigating faults in the network for both physical and virtual environments
- Arranging and updating network equipment to the latest firmware releases
- Reporting network status to key stakeholders
- Supports troubleshooting and resolution of Crypto and COMSEC related network problems
- Supports other team members as required.
- Current Department of Defense 8570 Certification.
- Top Secret Clearance eligibility for Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
- CCNA level experience
- Practical knowledge of and experience with network equipment (primarily Cisco) to include: routers, switches, telecommunication equipment, and routing protocols.
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate work activities toward the successful accomplishment of a task, goal, or project.
- Knowledge of current information technology principles, theories, concepts and methods sufficient to provide technical support to the organization.
- Ability to communicate technically and simply, both orally and in writing, with customers, communities of practice, peers, and stakeholders.
- Practical knowledge of and experience with microcomputer hardware, operating systems, and COTS/GOTS application software.
- Experience working with different hardware and software vendors to determine solutions.
- Practical knowledge of and experience with Networking in a TCP/IP WAN environment.
- Practical knowledge and experience with Linux operating systems
- Ability to diagnose and resolve technical problems and speak fluently to management regarding solutions and options for problem resolution.
- Ability to work closely with a variety of customers including; Infrastructure technical resources, Application technical resources, end users, and vendor sales/infrastructure professionals.
- Process development execution
- Strong organizational skills
- Superior analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- High level of accuracy and keen attention to detail
- Ability to coordinate and get cooperation from multiple areas within IT to accomplish assignments.
- High degree of personal integrity
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed
- Exceptional service orientation
- Ability to collaborate with others in a fast-paced, action oriented and collaborative environment
- Cisco (NEXUS, Catalyst, ISR, ASR, ASA).
- Dell Servers (m1000, VRTX, etc.)
- NetApp Storage
- VMware (ESXi, vCenter, VDS, etc)
- Other various hypervisor technology
- Linux, Windows, and other various operating systems.
- TCPDump, Wireshark.
- Syslog, Log aggregation tools.
- Routing, Switching.
- VPN, LAN, and WAN.
- Solarwinds Orion suite and ticketing system
- NetQoS, IOS Version management and IOS upgrades
We offer a competitive salary, bonus opportunity and a full suite of benefits.
Interested candidates meeting these requirements should forward their resume and salary history.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job