Process Street is a SaaS platform that helps companies manage their processes and workflows. We are a lean, flexible, 100% distributed team that relies on systems to improve output 10X. Process Street is a venture-backed startup and an AngelPad alum (the #1 Accelerator in the US).
Freedom and flexibility: All 25-plus of us work wherever we’d like—reliable internet access is our only requirement. Spread across 9 time zones in 10 countries, we sign into Slack and open up our work tools on the schedule that fits our lives best. We communicate asynchronously, work autonomously, and take ownership of our work.
Camaraderie from afar: 100% distributed doesn’t hold us back from getting to know each other—daily conversation in chat, weekly coffee pairings with coworkers, and annually we all come together for an all-team retreat.
We are a young, lean, funded AngelPad company looking for an experienced Senior Mobile Engineer with experience building SaaS products. We are a fully distributed team with people working all around the world. You will have the flexibility and freedom to work in the environment of your choosing, whether that be at home, a cafe or co-working space. We’re looking for a senior mobile engineer to build our iOS and Android mobile apps from the ground-up in React Native.
We are looking for talented, hard-working engineers who have experience building innovative applications that customers love. You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and implementation of our mobiles apps.
As a member of the team you will be responsible for leading the development and launch of our iOS and Android apps in React Native. You will be part of the feature design, system architecture and building the real features to be deployed on the live environment.
The ideal candidate is clearly passionate about new opportunities and has a demonstrable track record of success in delivering new features and products. A commitment to team work, hustle, and strong communication skills (to both business and technical partners) are absolute requirements. Creating reliable, scalable, and high performance products requires exceptional technical expertise, a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science, and practical experience building large-scale distributed systems. This person has thrived and succeeded in delivering high quality technology products/services in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift fast.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
– Engineer from the ground-up our iOS and Android apps in React Native.
– Mobile application software development, design and prototyping.
– Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, consumer-facing iOS or Android apps.
– Write clean, maintainable code and perform peer code-reviews.
– Work with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility.
– Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedules.
– Establish architectural principles, select design patterns and then mentor team members.
– Work closely with product and design teams to customize the Process Street experience on mobile devices.
– Implement custom native and React Native user interfaces using the latest iOS and Android programming techniques.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
– 5+ years of experience doing hands-on software development.
– 3+ years of current experience working in iOS application development.
– 1+ years of experience with React Native development.
– Extensive knowledge of iOS frameworks on recent releases.
– Understanding of embedded development constraints.
– A track record of delivering quality products.
– Communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
– Experience designing web services and/or distributed system.
– Experience with Redux.
– Example apps in the Apple App Store or Google Play.
What We’re Building
Process Street is a SaaS platform that lets non-technical teams create powerful, API driven workflows.
The easiest way to document, track, automate and optimize customer-centric processes, we help sales and customer success teams drive revenue and reduce churn.
$90k – $120k
0.1% – 1.0%
- Hiring in Earth, Toronto, Vancouver, Remote OK
- 11-50 Employees
- $1.3M Seed in 2017
- SaaS, AngelPad 8, Enterprise Software, B2B, Small and Medium Businesses
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job