Job title: Instructional Designer and Writer
Job type: Permanent
Emp type: Part-time
Job published: 2018-11-21
Job ID: 30388
Contact name: Maine Mabini
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructional Designer and Writer (Part-Time – Mid Shift | Ireland)
- Starting salary of 22,000 PHP take-home pay per month (negotiable)
- Working hours: 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm Manila Time
- Part-time 20 hours per week
About Remote Workmate
Become a part of an awesome company that aims for work-life balance, long-term relationships and guarantees your payment for work done with our clients. We are continuously expanding our team of highly qualified online professionals to work with us.
About the Role:
Our client is an Ireland based E-learning Company. They are currently looking for an instructional designer and writer to join their team. You will be working closely with a team of eLearning experts.
The role will require a level of competence both in instruction design and course writing and other smaller tasks such as marketing and social media.
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and transfer
- State instructional end goals and create content that matches them
- Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface, and the finished product
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc)
Content Writing / Content Developer
- Develop project scripts & storyboards from source material/client documentation to include narration, evaluations/assessments, interactions and visual descriptions
- Review existing courses for Quality purposes (spelling and grammar, appropriate visuals used, course navigation and functionality working correctly)
- Partner effectively with other members of the team to design and develop a comprehensive curriculum that will develop the necessary product-related skills that drive customer adoption
- Solid experience using Elucidat and Articulate Storyline
- Visual Design Skills an advantage
- Must be coming from the eLearning industry (eLearning vendor/working on client project preferred)
- Able to design courses and write courses
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Home Based Requirements:
- Fast and reliable DSL internet connection of not less than 5 mbps
- Quiet, private home office free from noise background or distractions
- Updated computer (pc or laptop) and excellent quality microphone, and headset.
If you are looking for an exciting role without the hassle of the daily commute, then this job is perfect for you!
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job