Do you LOVE selling on the Amazon ecosystem? Do you sleep, eat and breathe all things Amazon? Do you have a solid understanding of both Vendor Central and Seller Central?
We are a fast-growing dog supplement company with extraordinary products and a long history of selling on Amazon both as a vendor and an FBA seller. We are looking for an Amazon Ninja who has a proven track record to manage and grow our Amazon sales.
Just as a full-charge bookkeeper handles all aspects of the bookkeeping for a small business, this position manages all aspects of our Amazon sales on both Vendor Central and Seller Central. Responsibilities include:
- managing the product listings
- managing the SEO
- managing the PPC (on both AMS and Seller Central Sponsored Product campaigns)
In addition, you will manage extended content such as A+ page content, company pages, and the monitoring of competitive listings, third party sellers and MAP compliance. You will also be responsible for getting our products listed and managing our sales on various international Amazon sites.
What You Won’t Be Doing
What won’t you be doing? You will NOT have to handle product sourcing, inventory planning, fulfillment or customer service. We already have a crack team running those aspects of the business. As a member of our small team, you will be able to call on your colleagues for their expertise and product knowledge—and they will be able to call on you—all in the service of our end customer: dog lovers.
Work Remotely & Bonus Points
This is a remote position which means you can live and work from wherever you want. So, in addition to the qualifications listed above, if you have demonstrated ability to work independently and in a remote job, you have got our attention. You will earn extra points if you understand/have experience with the regulatory aspects of the nutritional supplements space. There are double extra points if you have experience with pet supplements.
- Create, manage, and optimize listings. Research and identify new marketplaces, including logistical needs and pricing.
- Maintain detailed understanding of the mechanics of all backend tools, processes and systems.
- Monitor, analyze and report on marketplace performance metrics, sales, competitive listings, and pricing.
- Review customer feedback and marketplace health, updating processes as needed.
- Proactively identify product, service, and marketplace issues and resolve them accordingly.
- Work with internal and external resources (ex. Amazon) to ensure products are accurately described and priced.
- Increase listing visibility and traffic through marketplace tools and promotions.
- Manage PPC campaigns both on and off Amazon.
- Uncover and execute new initiatives within each marketplace that will improve the customer experience and increase overall business.
- Build relationships with key players on the Amazon account team.
- Track weekly marketplace performance metrics and implement strategy to improve them.
- Lead projects and objectives that improve operations within each marketplace.
- 2+ years experience with online marketplaces, specifically Amazon.
- Expert in operating both Amazon Seller Central and Amazon Vendor Central with proven record and hands on experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work efficiently and effectively within a collaborative, cross-functional environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail, the ability to plan strategically, and to manage multiple tasks and projects.
- Ability to create, analyze, and comprehend marketplace data and sales analytics for use in forecasting, production, and communication with others.
- Experience with product listings, data feeds and web analytics.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fluid, fast-paced team environment while meeting critical deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of the digital ecosystem, and how web, mobile, social, search and e-commerce channels work together to optimize behavior, acquisition and sales.
- Strong understanding of segmentation and Google Analytics as well as experience using third party email marketing programs.
- Excellent communication skills, team player and a self-starter with “roll-up-your-sleeves” attitude.
- Must LOVE dogs! (seriously)
We are a remote/distributed team and that means you can work from anywhere as long as you have a quiet work space, super fast Internet connectivity and the self-discipline required to be an A-player in this environment.
The compensation for this position is market-competitive but also includes a serious bonus connected to sales performance for the activity you will be managing.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job