Marketcolor is a creative content agency based in London. In the last 12 months we have worked with Conde Nast, Google, Oxford University and some of the world’s leading financial services companies.
You can see our showreel here: https://vimeo.com/261502013
And visit us online to see recent work and announcements: Instagram.com/marketcolor
Our job is creative – we don’t buy or serve ads and we don’t sit on top of a specific vertical, like Facebook or YouTube. Wherever our client’s client is, that’s where we work. That often means we create motion graphics and landing pages, but just as often it means we are redesigning PowerPoint slides and proofing large-scale print runs.
For this reason, we don’t want a designer who will only work on user interfaces. At the other end of the spectrum, if you are exclusively looking for motion graphics work this role is not for you either. We are looking for unicorns who are just as happy in Illustrator as they are manipulating data from an Excel spreadsheet. This is a full-time role, and we work European hours. The team of designers, developers, copywriters and project runners collaborate on Slack and via WeTransfer, Dropbox and Gmail.
If you have experience working in financial services, education and the publishing sectors, this could be the role for you. We are hiring immediately and there will be a design challenge as part of the interview process.
Your portfolio must include:
- Print reports
- Email templates
- Infographics and data visualisation
- Illustration and icon design
- User interfaces
- Animated gifs
It would also be great if you have worked on:
- Slide deck presentations
- Typographic, photographic editorial projects
- Motion graphics
- Brand guidelines
The software tools used by the team include:
- After Effects
And many more!
This is an exciting time to join Marketcolor, with ambitious growth plans, opportunities to work directly with our clients, and the chance to play a key role in leading the team as it grows.
- A strong portfolio of graphic design and art direction
- The ability to work well in team but can also work independently to deliver projects.
- A proven ability to brief, lead, collaborate and delegate, including outlining work to be carried out by the design team and freelancers, and ensuring creative outputs are on track to be delivered on time and to a high-standard.
- Excellent conceptual and creative abilities.
- An ability to deliver the brand experience across the full range of content and digital media, and how to translate that delivery into style guidelines.
- Have a complete understanding of end-to-end print design.
- Meticulous nature/attention to fine details
Salary is dependent on experience.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job