Go (Golang) Services Developer
TelemetryTV is a digital signage service that offers an advanced, modern platform based on Progressive Web Applications and real time event driven services with sophisticated APIs. We use cutting edge tooling and are a small, agile and nimble team. Our back-end is a microservices baed architecture written in Go and using MongoDB as well as nats.io for event communication.
We are looking for a dynamic Go (Golang) developer. You will work on a diverse set of unique and challenging projects that allow users to visualize different sorts of information within our digital signage platform. Our platform is based on Vue.js so you’ll either need to have experience in it or be able to pick it up quickly.
- Work on the full life cycle development of time sensitive projects.
- Recommend appropriate technologies to implement new features.
- Develop code libraries that can be used for multiple projects.
- Review code, layout, and design for projects before client meetings.
- Build, deliver, and iterate to help scale projects.
As this is a remote only position we like to work with people first before making long term
commitments to them. Therefore this is a contract position for three months that will lead to a permanent contracting role for a successful candidate.
Contractors are responsible for their own hardware, expenses, taxes, vacation and sick time.
Candidates will be shortlisted and a select list of candidates will be invited for a short 20 minute video Google Hangout. If we find a match you will then be invited to submit a brief coding exercise.
Visit our website and sign up for a demo of the product to find out more about the product! https://www.telemetrytv.com
- At least four years of experience with back-end development of web services
- Direct experience in Google Go required
- Expert with REST APIs
- Experience with MongoDB required
- Experienced in testing applications
- Experience with microservices a bonus
- Linux administration familiarity
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job