Job title: Salesforce Certified App Builder/Developer
Job type: Permanent
Emp type: Full-time
Job published: 2018-10-22
Job ID: 30346
Contact name: Thirdy Garcia
Phone number: +6322313600
Contact email: email@example.com
Salesforce Admin/App Builder/Developer (Full Time – Morning Shift | AU)
- Full-time 40 hours per week
- Negotiable depending on skills & experience
- 7:00am – 3:00pm PHT Work Schedule, Flexible
About the Company:
Become a part of an awesome company that aims for work life balance, long term relationships and guarantees your payment for work done with our clients. We are continuously expanding our team of highly qualified online professionals to work with us.
About the Role:
Our client is a Technology Advisory start-up company based in Australia catering to certain business technologies. He is currently looking for a reliable and motivated Salesforce Certified App Builder who can demonstrate skills and knowledge in designing, building, and implementing custom applications using the declarative customization capabilities of the Lightning Platform.
- Build Data Model
- Build Business Logic using Flow, Process Builder and Workflows
- Build Lightning User Interface
- Configure Security Settings
- Testing of Build
- Design Reports and Dashboards
- Succinct Documentation
- Has solid years of Salesforce Configuration experience
- Highly Proficient in Salesforce Cloud Flows
- APEX and Lightning Development experience highly preferred
- Degree in Software Engineering or equivalent
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder Credential (mandatory)
- Additional Salesforce Credentials will be highly regarded
- Good understanding of Force.com & Salesforce Lightning Platform
- Good understanding of MVC Architecture
- Understanding of Agile
- Critical Thinker
Note: If you are encountering issues in attaching your resume to your job application, please send the word file directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and put in the subject line: “To (name of the contact/recruiter): Application for (insert job title) with Job ID (insert job ID).
Home Based Requirements:
- Fast and reliable wired DSL internet connection of not less than 5mbps
- Quiet, private home office free from noise background or distractions
- Updated computer (pc or laptop) and excellent quality microphone, and headset.
If you are looking for an exciting role without the hassle of daily commute, then this job is perfect for you!
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job