About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Industry: Augmented Reality, Computer Software, Virtual Reality
Company size: 1-10 people
Company type: VC Funded
- Integration, adaptation, and extension of WebRTC media server capabilities to facilitate Mixed Reality usage scenarios.
- Architecting Media Server back end cloud services in support of high density client connections consisting of hundreds of simultaneous video/voice connections that will also carry composited Virtual 3D content.
- Mentor and help us envision where the future of communications is headed, particularly with respect to MR and VR.
- A strong working background in SFU media servers and WebRTC
- Deep understanding of video streaming and associated protocols such as WebRTC, RTSP, Video Over IP and like communications streaming systems
- Ability to implement cloud based SFU media server load-balancing strategies
- Experience with video compositing (2D a must, 3D a bonus)
- Recent extensive C++ development experience used to adapt and extend Media Server solutions.
About Imajion Co
Imajion is a remote software company building practical telepresence for the AEC industry with our cross-platform mixed reality communications innovations. We travel to Barcelona, Boston, Munich, or Zadar during our collaborative development retreats designed to help fuel inspiration, wonder and fun, to make work feel like play.
- health insurance
- work remotely
- family time off
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job