The Mobile team at Heap brings the magic of auto-capture to native iOS and Android apps. This is no easy feat: capturing every user interaction accurately and without performance impact is quite technically challenging.
We’re looking for experienced mobile engineers to bring domain expertise to this small but growing team. You’ll be working on a high-visibility product that is critical to Heap’s success. You’ll make our integrations capture a more complete set of interactions, increase robustness, build features to increase user trust in mobile data, and eventually capture data on entirely new platforms like Xamarin or Unity.
WE WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO YOU IF:
- You’ve built nontrivial iOS and/or Android applications
- You’re excited about building tools enabling other engineering teams to be more effective
- Bonus: you’ve built low-level mobile SDKs in the past
- Bonus: you’ve felt the pain of manually shipping analytics.track code in a mobile app
Our HQ is in San Francisco, but we have engineers around the world and are absolutely open to more remote engineers. We’d love to hear from you!
As a data company, security is extremely important to us. Here are a few security best practices all Heaple follow:
- All laptops: enable full-disk encryption, install company-provided anti-virus and/or firewall.
- Third-party software and tools: must be evaluated for security and privacy before use.
- Data access: only handle data manually or make copies if there is absolutely no way to avoid it.
- Office security: keep the secure perimeter closed, and challenge unfamiliar faces.
Breaches and security incidents: if you are aware of a breach or something stolen, escalate.
People are what make Heap awesome. Regardless of age, education, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or any personal characteristics, we want everyone to feel welcome. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive equal opportunity workplace everyone can call home.
Heap has raised $40M in funding from NEA, Y Combinator, Menlo Ventures, SVAngel, Sam Altman, Garry Tan, Alexis Ohanian, Harj Taggar, Ram Shriram, and others. We work in SF and offer plenty of awesome benefits. We’d love to hear from you!
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job