Here at iPresence our growth is dependent on hiring amazing people! Wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Are you ready to develop your career in an exciting hyper growth company? At iPresence, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our team.
iPresence was founded in Vancouver, BC to provide clients with a reliable partner to their online marketing and web development needs. We provide a wide variety of web services and predominantly specialise in high traffic websites. Just one of our websites receives 120 million views each month, making it one of Alexa’s Top 350 destinations in Canada.
Our vast in-house experience and expertise enables us to provide our clients with access to valuable resources to tap into their target audiences. We oversee millions of impressions per month through our network of websites building on our customized long term approach to customer success.
We also actively develop highly successful and profitable ventures of our own. We work on a variety of tech-based products which have evolved with market trends; adult-niche has always been at the heart of internet-usage and part of our rapid growth.
- Manage PPC and SEO
- Experience of social and mobile advertising platforms to drive new users
- Experience of A/B testing to continually optimise campaigns based on results.
- Optimising targeting, creative, copy, bids and budget allocation based on attribution data.
- Media Planning to establish and report budgets in advance.
- Tracking campaigns and preparing performance analysis reports of post campaigns
- Identifying new marketing and partnership channels that are scalable for user acquisition.
- Monitoring competitor activities to identify relevant practices for developing new strategies.
- Experience in desktop and mobile app marketing
- Experience planning effective marketing strategies and campaigns
- Superb organisational, reporting and analytical skills.
- Effective understanding of latest technologies and how to apply them in marketing
- Be a self-starter, confident, energetic, and creative
- Experience managing large PPC spend and quantifying results
- International marketplace set-up and management experience
- Good KPI driven management skills
- Some experience with Facebook advertising would be beneficial
– 100% remote. Work remotely from anywhere in the world and build your own schedule.
– Yearly paid holidays + national holidays of your country
– Company retreats
– Coworking allowance
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job