- Your daily focus will be on split testing to drive steady improvements in key performance metrics. You will groom a pipeline of A/B tests from ideation through to execution and analysis, juggling multiple live tests at a time. You will be measured on improvements within Signup funnel, the Education funnel (developers learning about and configuring our product for their use case) as well as the Sales funnel (motivating behaviors to turn prospects into Sales Qualified Opportunities).
- Discover delighters and obstacles from within Voice of Customer tools that can feed into the a/b testing roadmap.
- Participate in online and live usability tests.
- Derive insights from quantitative reports and behavior-based studies to uncover points of friction.
- Work cross-functionally with designers, writers, researchers, analysts and product managers to launch a/b test experiments.
- Managing the backlog of test ideas and drive regular prioritization sessionsShare findings, recommendations and KPIs across the company. Maintain a library of testing insights that can be easily accessed.
- Keep up with latest industry best practice and B2D trends.
Experience & Skills Required
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience3+ years managing web team/projects, preferably with an emphasis A/B testing
- Must have a strong understanding and expertise in web content, usability, architecture and design.
- Solid analytical skills, problem solver, and attention to detail.
- Should grasp the principles of Design of Experiments including the fundamentals of statistics.
- Effective communicator with both local and remote teams and people with technical and business backgrounds.
- Technical understanding of web: latest frameworks, responsive design, and able to speak competently with web developers.
- GMT-9; GMT-8; GMT-7; GMT-6; GMT-5; GMT-4; GMT-3; GMT-2; GMT-1; GMT; GMT+1; GMT+2; GMT+3; GMT+4; GMT+5; GMT+6; GMT+7; GMT+8; GMT+9; GMT+10; GMT+11; GMT+12
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job