Pexels is one of the biggest, most loved and fastest growing photo communities in the world. We give talented photographers a huge audience and help millions of creators to easily create beautiful products and designs. We are the fourth most upvoted product on Product Hunt ever (We’ve actually been #1 for a long time 🙂 ). Among our millions of users are people from the greatest brands and companies in the world like Forbes, Buzzfeed and Facebook. And we’ve never had a dedicated designer. That’s right. You could be the first designer for a platform that has more than 18 million visits per month with many designers amongst these visitors. You can leave your mark as a designer by reinventing the design of one of the biggest destinations for designers in the world and create a lasting legacy.
We have a very high bar regarding the skills, character and ambition of our team. We are looking for coworkers who are among the very best in their field who can help us turn Pexels into one of the big tools and cultural icons used by tens of millions of creatives worldwide.
Beyond being deeply passionate about design, the ideal candidate:
– Understands how a great product is built, knows and values the perspective of the customer
– Has an impressive track record and an outstanding design portfolio
– Has worked on the UI/UX of a major web and/or mobile app that is well know for it’s great design
– Can coordinate user surveys and deploy data-driven decisions based on findings and analytics tools
– Is excited about building an amazing photography website and leaving a mark on the photography industry
– Experience as a photographer with an extensive, modern, beautiful portfolio is a bonus
This is very simple:
– You (re)design our web and mobile experience and help us create an iconic design that is remarkable, modern, unique and expresses the creativity that is spurred by Pexels in the world
What We Offer
– Work on a product that is used by many millions and that is well known in the design world
– Work in a small fast growing company with more opportunities arising in the future
– An environment to have huge impact on our company, the product and our users
– Competitive compensation
– A small, flexible and very effective team
– A team dedicated to your personal development
When you get in touch with us include your CV and anything else that helps us understand that you are amazing.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job