Sked Social is looking for a product marketer to take our customer acquisition and marketing efforts to the next level.
We help our customers schedule and manage their content on Instagram and other social media platforms. We work with customers from small businesses through to global brands, and everything in between. We’re a startup with a team of ~25, profitable and scaling up our offering to customers.
If you have experience with social media management, email marketing and writing – you are exactly the person we’re looking for.
- Exceptional writer, preferably published
- Extensive experience in the social media space (either as a social media manager or working for a social media company)
- Strong email marketing skills
- Some experience with writing social media content, email marketing content and/or landing pages
- Ideally an understanding of conversion optimization
- Experience working with designers and developers
Nice to have:
- Strong product marketing experience at a B2B SaaS company
- Experience with marketing personas
- experience with customer development and/or research
Product Marketing at Sked Social is a hybrid role across our marketing and customer success teams, with a lot of variation in the day-to-day. Here’s what an average week might look like:
- Writing a blog post about the latest social media trends
- Hosting a webinar for customers
- Tweaking onboarding and retention workflows
- Surveying and interviewing customers in order to inform our marketing and customer success efforts
- Working on optimizing the conversion rate from leads to signups
- Interviewing customers to produce case studies about how Sked helps them turbocharge their marketing
Gross salary: 50-55,000 USD/annum
This position is fully remote and you can work from anywhere in the world.
You’ll be working at an intersection of our marketing and customer success teams.
You can learn a bit more about us & what’s it like working at Sked here – https://skedsocial.com/about/
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job