We created CareerFoundry to help others build their careers while maintaining personal freedom and flexibility. Our 100% online, flexible, mentor-driven courses are setting the standard for globally accessible technical education.
CareerFoundry has recently developed a specialized course teaching UI basics to UX Designers. The course will be for design professionals with an interest in developing UI skills. You’ll be working alongside students to help them complete a project-based online course.
Our global pool of over 90 mentors and tutors in the web development, iOS mobile development, user experience design, and user interface design fields has grown to include freelancers, entrepreneurs, consultants, and agency directors who passionately guide, motivate, and empower our students to create new careers in the tech industry. We are constantly searching for more teaching enthusiasts like you to join this pool.
You are passionate about sharing your knowledge and experience, supporting students on their way to becoming UX designers who specialize in UI design. We are looking for mentors/teachers who are interested in mentoring students from all over the globe – all online.
You have several years experience in UI design as well as experience in UX design, with a demonstrable track record showcasing your work for a variety of clients and companies.
You can show a first class portfolio with rock solid, relevant references to back it up. Ideally, you will already have gained experience in teaching or you have the right attitude and skills for it: you have time and patience for beginners and a strong desire to guide people along their career path in this field, with knowledge of the latest design tools, a broad network of experts in the field and an in-depth understanding of industry practices.
What’s in it for you:
- Apart from the sheer joy of working independently and remotely, there’s also…
- Generous compensation and flexible working hours
- The thrill of helping people around the world change their lives and cultivate a career they love
- Ongoing professional networking opportunities
Mentors work on a freelance contract with CareerFoundry and are remunerated for portfolio reviews, coaching calls with students, and the occasional coaching call with their tutor partner.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in the tech industry
- Experience in UX design and UI design, with portfolio to prove it
- Mastery of UX and UI design principles, methodologies, and processes
- Proficient in prototyping and wireframing responsive designs
- Comfortable using the required tools (i.e. Adobe Suite and Sketch)
- Previous experience in mentoring / teaching, preferably online
- Experience in working remotel
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job