- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Build and maintain mobile applications that integrate with a micro-service back-end
- Responsible for the development and documentation of best practices for his/her area of expertise.
- Accountable for application security principles including the development of secure coding standards and practices.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN, GIT etc…
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- 5+ years of Mobile Application Development Experience – Proficiency in Android development
- Team player and must be willing to work in an agile environment
- Experience working with offshore development teams, reviewing code, pair programming, implementing creating UI/UX.
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience configuring, managing, and using Jenkins for continuous integration
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience implementing complex business logic
Nice to Have
- Basic experience in project management
- Experience with JIRA, and Confluence
- Experience with payments industry
- Bachelor of engineering is recommended
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job