Just who are we, exactly?
VidCruiter is a Moncton-based software as a service (SaaS) company that has developed an innovative hiring platform that helps organizations all over the world hire better quality employees in the fastest and most cost-effective way possible. The platform’s flexibility enables VidCruiter to serve a variety of clients that range from small recruiting firms, up to Fortune 500 companies.
We are on the hunt for a creative, detail-oriented Graphic Designer who is passionate about design and craves new challenges. The primary responsibility of the Graphic Designer will be to work with the marketing team by creating amazing client facing designs.
At VidCruiter, we are changing the world of recruitment and are all about #continuousimprovement.
The Graphic Designer will work directly with the VidCruiter Marketing Team, the VidCruiter Executive Team, and various other marketing consultants
- liaising with the team to determine the requirements
- managing projects from typesetting through to design, print, and production
- working with the team, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production, and timescales
- developing concepts, graphics, and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and website
- determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size
- preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
Work Unit & Location
The Graphic Designer will work remotely and coordinate over email, slack and management tools. VidCruiter also offers a flexible work schedule.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job