Care2 is a network of more than 50 million people dedicated to building a better world. People visit Care2 Causes for inspiring stories, activist opportunities and fact-based news analysis.
Care2 Causes is seeking bloggers for the following categories:
- Animal Rights
- Reproductive Rights
*We’re looking for experienced bloggers with relevant backgrounds to contribute to our Causes channel. Typical content found on Causes, includes:
- Inspiring and feel-good pet/wildlife rescue stories.
- Current and trending news stories, ideally tied to a specific action opportunity.
- Viral-worthy content that engages our compassionate and animal-loving audience.
- Accessible and engaging political commentary and analysis.
- Activist news/tips/profiles.
Candidates should be:
- Excellent writers, interviewers and researchers.
- Experienced with WordPress or similar CMS.
- Skilled in breaking down complex and dense topics into accessible and share-worthy content.
- Knowledgeable, insightful and passionate about one or more of the categories.
- Willing to submit original content at least once a week (bloggers may repost the pieces they write for Care2 on their personal blogs 30 days after publication; the re-posted articles must contain attribution “originally published on Care2” with a link to the original article).
$50 per post (+ $25 if working with our petition team)
Take a look at Care2 Causes (http://www.care2.com/causes/) to get a feel for what type of articles we publish. Please send an original blog of 300 to 900 words that could be used as your first post on the site. Put your name in the subject line, and the title of the post and send to: causes_at_care2team.com. Please also include a bio and links to other blogs you have written.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job