How would you like to join a leading online marketing and education company dedicated to helping visionary entrepreneurs with big, important ideas reach more people and change the world?
S2 Groupe is a rapidly-growing provider of online education programs for entrepreneurs to help them get more publicity, more clients, and be seen as leaders in their industry. Its founder, Selena Soo, has been featured in Forbes, Business Insider, Inc., and many top business podcasts.
We’re looking for an independent contractor for this virtual position from March 4th – May 10, 2019, with potential for longer term.
Is this opportunity right for you?
- Do you enjoy interacting with customers and making them feel amazing by giving them a WOW! experience?
- Do you have a natural sense of urgency to resolve customer issues?
- Are you detail-oriented and deadline-obsessed?
- Do you love the challenge of converting unhappy customers into raving fans?
- Are you comfortable working with social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram and using them as a communication tool?
If you answered YES to these questions, this could be a dream role for you!
Estimated Hours Per Week: 15 – 20 (with potential for more during heaviest launch days)
Start date: March 4th, 2019
Here’s a little about what this position entails…
- You’ll answer customer emails promptly and thoroughly, with attention to detail.
- You’ll help answer customers’ questions and lead them through program enrollment via Live Chat .
- You’ll assist customers with troubleshooting technical or non-technical issues. You’ll work to speedily resolve their questions.
- You’ll partner with our Facebook Community Manager to help with posting, assisting with customer issues and administrative needs within the community.
- You’ll provide administrative support and will work with Google docs and Excel spreadsheets.
- You’ll follow, maintain, and improve standard operating procedures.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job