- Review usage logs, review customer metrics (including billing data), and talk directly to customers in order to identify opportunities and compare those opportunities to one another.
- In conjunction with the team’s Tech Lead, prioritize the development work for each Sprint (this team currently runs one week sprints) and work with the development team to ensure each Sprint’s objectives are met.
- Use numbers to drive results: measure and report on all initiatives
- Bring resources together from different teams to ensure we’re both hitting the business intent and doing it as efficiently as possible. You’re constantly looking for ways to reduce scope.
This role is perfect for you if:
- You’ve done this job before and have a concrete history of getting results
- You are proficient in both excellent written and spoken English
- You believe that a project isn’t complete when the software is released; the results are what matter and you fine-tune to hit the intent rather than immediately moving to the next feature.
- You have a pragmatic, numbers-based approach to prioritisation.
- You have a strong background in statistical analysis.
- You have a strong general knowledge of Linux/UNIX, HTTP, and Networking, as well as a familiarity with techniques and tools for crawling, extracting and processing data.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job