- Provide technical support, debugging issues, making HTML/CSS edits and handling complex or custom uses of our products.
- Advise customers on how Raisely meets their technical requirements, from data handling to integrations
- Working with our product engineers to make Raisely easier to use, and build on
- Communicate with customers over email, phone screencasts and video calls
- Welcome and train new customers, partnering with them to create successful fundraising campaigns and use their data well.
- Be a vocal advocate for our customers, bringing their feedback right into our product direction.
- Strategise and make data-driven decisions to make our products better, and our customers love them more – from our onboarding through to ongoing check ins.
- Own our support content, making it the go-to resource for our customers
- You’re a go-getter, you thrive on finding problems and can’t rest until you solve them. You welcome an environment where you can learn and work independently.
- You’re a superb communicator – written and verbal. You’re fluent in English with an engaging, conversational and disarming tone.
- You’re patient and resilient, motivated by helping people and comfortable dealing with new and challenging situations
- You’re not comfortable with the status quo. You’re not in this for a quick dollar, you think the world needs to be better and that technology will get us there.
To do this role well we do need the following
- Ability to work at least 5 hours a day within GMT+10/AEST (most of our customers are there currently).
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Appropriate permission to work where you live (we can’t sponsor work visas)
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job