This Video Content Creator will work with the Head of Marketing to develop and execute an online video strategy around the concepts and techniques of good writing, as well as the specific ways that the ProWritingAid app can help improve writing.
The primary goal of this position is to make writing skills and techniques easy for our users to understand and implement into their writing.
- Produce and develop dynamic multi-media content (video, stills, audio, gifs, etc) for ProWritingAid’s youtube channel, social media sites, email marketing and website.
- Contribute to the creation of a digital content strategy, and guide the creation of content from conception to distribution.
- Work with in-house team of writers to develop scripts/storyboards around a variety of writing subjects (adverbs, passive voice, etc).
- Ensure all content is on-brand and consistent with ProWritingAid’s friendly, knowledgeable and accessible style and tone of voice.
- Help grow the ProWritingAid’s digital footprint, build ProWritingAid’s authority as a global writing expert, and increase engagement with online visitors.
- Manage the recording and production of ProWritingAid’s live webinar series.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and other team members to create collaborative ideas and content.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job