You will research, define, prioritize, and communicate product enhancements to our development teams.
- Research and understand the problems of writers.
- Accurately describe requirements.
- Obtain feedback from users, customers, sales, engineering, etc.
- Generate effective solutions to complex problems.
- Coordinate closely with all our teams to ensure cohesive solutions and capabilities.
- A strong interest in writing and/or creative thinking. You must be passionate about writing and write regularly (e.g. a novel, a blog, poetry, or song lyrics). Please don’t apply if this doesn’t describe you.
- A can-do attitude and the ability to think creatively to solve problems.
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrable ability to effectively work through conflict to meet objectives.
- Mastery of the English language.
- Ability to lead multi-disciplinary teams, including building collaboration and consensus among diverse teams of peers, experts, and senior management.
- Focus on quality and timely delivery.
- Strong attention to detail.
ProWritingAid is a bootstrapped, profitable company with over 100% YoY growth. We’re at the forefront of exploration and innovation within the field of natural language processing.
We are a 100% remote team so you can work from the comfort of home, your favorite coffee shop, or anywhere else that makes you happy and productive. With members in more than 10 countries around the world, together, we’re on a mission to empower people to share ideas, stories, and knowledge.
We’re an equal-opportunity employer
genuinely committed to building a diverse team, and to fostering the type of inclusive environment in which diversity thrives.
What do we stand for?
Although we are separated by geography, we are bound together by our company vision and values:
Empowering people to share ideas, stories, and knowledge by inspiring, educating, and helping them to express themselves.
A Love of Language
We are passionate about language and believe that it is an essential component for communicating ideas, stories and knowledge. We believe good ideas are intrinsically entwined with the words used to express them.
We place a premium value on integrity and fairness. We do not accept abuse of any kind targeted at or within our team. We take responsibility for our actions, deliver the best work we can, and strive to learn from our mistakes. We always choose the most ethical option.
We believe that everyone has something to say, and the right to say it well. We are constantly building and improving our software to better serve the needs of our writers.
Accessible and Educational
We believe every writer, regardless of their economic situation or educational background, should have access to our software. To this end, we will always have a free version available and a helpful customer support team to help writers learn to use it. We will encourage learning by providing high-quality educational content on our blog.
We strive for diversity and equal opportunity in our team. We are building a team that represents a wealth of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
The more inclusive we are, the better we will be.
Despite our geographical distance, our team members are always friendly, empathetic and supportive to one another. We fully embrace the idea of flexible working. We trust our team to get their work done regardless of their location, family schedule, or time zone. We celebrate the diversity of our multinational team. We will always offer a helping hand, encourage each other, and show gratitude for a job well done.
Job Listing Source
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.
Apply for this Job