Are you a rockstar marketer? Are you someone who takes pride in delivering incredible results for your team? If this is you, then you’re who we’re looking for. Dan Martell is hiring a Full-Stack Marketing Manager. This position will propel you to great things and get you exposed to endless opportunities.
Dan Martell is an award-winning entrepreneur and investor. He founded multiple companies including Clarity and Flowtown. He was also named Canada’s top angel investor having completed over 33 investments with amazing companies like Udemy, Intercom, and Unbounce.
The company, Dan Martell, was created to help other businesses grow and succeed. We work together to help others make their dreams a reality. Now, we need you – yes you – to help scale to new heights and continue to provide incredible support to entrepreneurs.
What you’ll do
As Full-Stack Marketing Manager, you’ll have the following responsibilities:
- Developing strategies and tactics to expand the reach of Dan Martell brand and drive qualified traffic.
- Deploying successful marketing campaigns to create qualified leads and owning the implementation from start to finish.
- Experimenting with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels including content review and deployment, PPC campaigns (Facebook Ads, Adwords), social media, lead generation campaigns, and performance metrics.
- SEO – must have experience driving traffic via targeted keywords, link building and on-page optimizations.
- Social Media – understand how to create a community and drive engagement around the most relevant social networks.
- Building strategic relationships and partnering with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Continuously measure and report performance of all marketing activities.
- Copywriting to create compelling headlines and understand how to motivate users with effective language.
- Deliver projects on time without sacrificing quality and company values.
- Lead and collaborate with Dan Martell team to create campaign components.
- Serve as an ambassador for the team in all interactions with customers.
- Other duties as required.
What you’ll need
To succeed in this Full-Stack Marketing Manager role you’ll need the following qualifications:
- Characteristics of resiliency, relentlessness, curiosity, resourcefulness, and charisma.
- Experience being a Freelancer – The attitude, drive, and time-management skills to work from anywhere. That right, there is no office.
- Tech-savvy and comfortable with working with Facebook Power Editor, Google Ads, YouTube, InfusionSoft, Trello, G-Suite, Canva/Photoshop, and more.
- Know what decent content looks like and be able to write in a compelling and creative way.
- Experience managing multiple campaigns via a variety of channels at one time.
- Humble, Hungry, and Smart!
We’re looking for
- Campaign Management
- Great communication skills
- Google Analytics
- Creative Writer that can speak to the SaaS Industry
- Facebook Marketing
- Google Adwords
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job