My name is Harald and I’m the Content Editor at Printsome. You’re reading this because I need a freelance writer to give me a hand with our blog. This could be a great opportunity for both of us!
We’re a startup based in Barcelona, Spain dedicated to the production in bulk of branded garments. We print T-shirts for brand managers, event planners, YouTubers and anyone else who might need merchandise at a professional level. We cover all areas of the industry, from B2B to BTC and on-demand printing.
Content has always been very important for us which is why we’ve taken our time to curate an engaging blog to both educate and entertain. Over the years, we’ve gathered a following and now we’re proud to say that Printsome Insights (blog.printsome.com) currently boasts over a million yearly visits.
At the moment we cover the following topics:
- Fashion (streetwear, design, trends)
- Gaming (eSports, conferences)
- Social media (Marketing, Strategies, YouTube)
- Graphic design (Trends, Techniques, Tips and Tricks)
- Marketing (Advertising, Agencies, Digital)
- Entrepreneurship (Howtos, Tips and Tricks, Self-improvement)
- Event planning (Technology, Management)
If you would like to expose your writing to hundreds of thousands of monthly readers, then this is your opportunity.
We’re looking for someone to:
- Write two or three (high-quality) articles of at least 1200 words a week
- Meet in person* (or via Skype) with the editor once or twice a month
- Suggest future topics and themes
* It’s not a requirement to be based in Barcelona but it would be appreciated as it would allow us to meet in person.
The ideal profile is someone who:
- Has impeccable writing skills in English
- Is able to tell the difference between American and British English
- Has previous experience with, at least, one or two of the topics we cover
- Has a distinct writing style but is also able to follow a brand’s style guide
Those who are interested, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, (at least) two writing samples and a quick paragraph introducing yourself.
This is a freelance position and we’re willing to pay monthly for all the work done during that period. Please, include in your application email how much you’d like to charge per article.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask me.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job