What You’ll Do
- Gain a thorough understanding of our business and build out technical roadmaps to improve customer experience as well as internal business operations.
- Work with our project management team to prioritize and plan project execution.
- Oversee and manage our system architecture including SKU creation and system integrations.
- Develop and manage sprint plans for outsourced UI and UX development teams.
- Monitor and report on system uptime, page loading speeds and stability.
- Supports product implementation and deploymentImplement and own the process for QA, UAT and code deployment.
- Participate, create, and utilize both quantitative and qualitative methods in understanding usage trends – including usability testing and analytics platforms.
- Support product roadmaps by conducting user research, project scoping and A/B test iteration ideas.
- Contribute to front-end testing and troubleshooting, helping maximize engineering capacity when possible.
- Communicate with stakeholders to ensure requirements are being met. Be able to tell the story of why a project is important and rally team members around a common goal.
- Move quickly. We strive for perfection, but love to release and iterate.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or related fields.
- 5+ years of experience in technical/e-commerce product management.
- Domain knowledge in e-commerce, marketing, online advertising and/or analytics.
- Exceptional strategic, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proven experience in building technical roadmaps and delivering on them.
- Strong execution skills and ability to “drive” throughout the product life cycle, from concept to launch.
- Ability to multi-task and collaborate with broader cross-functional teams to gather consensus.
- Strong presentation and communication (written/ oral) skills.
- Be incredibly organized and meticulous with detail.
- Experience managing outsourced agencies.
- Experience across front and backend development
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job