Calling travel writers! We’re looking for writers who enjoy sharing their knowledge and experiences for various international destinations. This opportunity is great for someone who is looking to set his or her own schedule and wants to work remotely. We’ll provide the training so even if you have little to no previous experience writing about travel, please read on.
We are proactively recruiting writers who are familiar with the following destinations:
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Costa Rica
Other destinations and special interests
If you possess deep knowledge about a destination NOT mentioned above, please tell us about your experience. For example, if you possess deep insight about wines in South America, how coffee is harvested and roasted in Costa Rica, or have the inside scoop of the culinary scene in Southeast Asia, we’re always looking to work with passionate writers looking to share their experiences with the travel community.
NOTE: We are only looking for writing about international destinations OUTSIDE of North America (i.e. no USA, Canada, nor Mexico).
We have some old and new itineraries that need to be written with much greater details with your own voice. We are seeking writers who can help us write our travel itineraries and other content to make it unique, engaging, interesting, and compelling, based on first-hand experience of the destinations. There may be additional opportunities to contribute in the long-haul.
- You must have either lived or traveled extensively in the destination you want to write about.
- Must be able to complete a minimum of 2+ itineraries weekly. Note: one itinerary is approximately 2000 – 3000 words.
- Have his or her own voice or at least be able to write in a professional, engaging, and polished tone.
- Take limited content (in terms of number of words, details, information) and clearly, effectively write and rewrite compelling content.
- Able to research topic to provide greater details to the content/article.
- Creative — e.g. write and describe a given destination in 100 different ways.
- Desire to produce high quality content; has attention to details.
- Has excellent communication skills, spelling and grammar.
- Self-starter who is able to work with little supervision.
- Able to connect once a week over video chat, or you can stop by our office in person in Mountain View, California.
- Rate will depend on experience.
- Writers will be paid per accepted piece of original content.
Zicasso is a fast-growing travel tech company that’s revolutionizing the luxury travel industry. Our customers are discerning travelers who want unique travel experiences and don’t have the time to plan their complex international vacations. So we match them with a global network of top travel specialists who compete to customize their trips.
Zicasso’s clients include C-level executives, a Pulitzer Prize winning writer, an Olympic cyclist, an Academy Award winner, and generally, people who appreciate exceptional, life-enriching travel experiences. Our travel specialist partners are the world’s best boutique tour companies and travel agencies, each one carefully pre-qualified by us. We’ve been growing each year and we command a leadership position in the industry.
Click this link to apply. Attach resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, please tell us about your travel experience.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job