How We Work
We’re on a mission to create the most innovative and industry-leading cryptocurrencies exchange.
Our team is globally distributed, so clear communication is critical. We are in constant contact as we hustle to develop, support, and deliver the best platform possible for our users. If you get excited about being in an industry that is breaking new ground and have a disposition of confidence towards challenging technical feats, we want to talk to you.
We’re currently looking for a Junior Accountant to join our team. The position is remote and available to anyone self-driven, and with the experience and capacity to contribute to our vision.
- As a junior accountant, you will be a part of the team that works on the day-to-day finance and reporting. This includes:
- Reconciliations – Maintenance of accounts on a weekly basis
- Transactions – Record and perform analysis of transactions, identify any issues and implement resolutions
- Business Partnering – communicate clearly and concisely across the team
- Ad Hoc – Assist in any projects as required
To enjoy this role, you should possess the personal attributes and experience outlined above. On top of this, we expect:
- Undergraduate degree in Finance/Accounting or similar
- Working towards designation considered an asset
- Minimum 2 years work experience in a similar role
- Computer literate, especially strong in Excel
- Demonstrated ability to analyse complex financial information, draw conclusions and present findings to multiple stakeholders
- Attention to detail in all areas of work, good organization, time management and prioritizing skills.
- Able to cope in a fast paced environment under pressure with tight deadlines, simultaneously handling multiple projects.
- Effective communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job