At Doist, our mission is to inspire the workplace of the future by creating simple yet powerful productivity tools that promote a more fulfilling way to work and live.
We’re a multidisciplinary, fully remote team that’s passionate about creating products, like Todoist and Twist, that improve people’s lives. We thrive on innovating new solutions to old productivity challenges and we seek to rethink how productivity tools are made.
When you become a Doister, you’re not only joining a global, remote-first company, but a team of 60+ people who value:
- Feeling empowered to achieve their ambitions
- Inclusivity, open-mindedness, and diversity
- The wellbeing of their teammates and the people around them
- Making long-term, high-impact decisions, even if they’re harder
We invite you to visit our blog to learn more about us, our values, and how we work.
We’re searching for an engineer who will join our back-end team. The ideal candidate is a solid Python developer with a deep understanding of Internet technologies, experience in designing APIs, a strong engineering intuition, and good communication skills. In this role you’ll help us improve Todoist by adding useful, innovative features and you’ll work to make the service faster, more stable, and more convenient. It’s a challenging task since Todoist is constantly evolving and challenging the status quo of individual and team productivity.
You’ll collaborate closely between Todoist’s development teams, partner companies, and independent developers to turn Todoist into a true productivity hub.
As a back-end Python engineer you’ll:
- Contribute code to multiple projects and initiatives that make our back-end better.
- Propose, design, develop, and deploy new features.
- Assume a role in planning the evolution of the Todoist API, adding new features and optimizing the code.
- Be a responsible team member: do code reviews, mentor others, refactor code, share knowledge.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job