- Full-time 40 hours per week
- Up to Php 50,000 base salary monthly plus performance-based commission
- 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM PHT Work Schedule, can work on evenings as well if needed
About the Role:
The role requires a PH based professional who will focus on launching Remote Workmate further into the US/AU/EU market to develop its client base and expand opportunities to cater to more businesses. This role aims to guide Remote Workmate on how to best expand its services within its target market. Advising on trends and exploring other applicable opportunities will be a vital part of this role. It is crucial for the successful candidate to be able to support the company’s over-all Sales and Marketing needs. You will work closely with the CEO to strategize and implement campaigns that will help set and achieve targets.
- Support the company’s requirement to develop its client base thru business development analysis, marketing strategies and campaign execution.
- Provide the necessary responses to customers and the required proposals/presentations
- Reach out to leads and convert them into actual requisitions for the Recruitment team to process
- Analyze new market trends while being able to cultivate relationships with new and existing clients.
- Report to and work directly with the CEO to come up with campaigns and procedures to implement
- Facilitate customer outreach plan and positioning to the market
- Analyze US/AU/EU current and future Recruitment markets to qualify potential growth segments
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the CEO as needed
- At least 4 years in the same or related Sales and Marketing capacity or position
- Proven success in Sales or Business Development
- Strong business acumen with a good eye for trends and emerging strategies to win more leads
- Strong attention to detail and inclination towards structure, organization, and process – as well as the ability to examine, question, and improve on the inputs and recommendations of others.
- Experience working in a Recruitment or Staffing agency is a huge advantage
- Capacity and willingness to perform job duties under time pressure from external and internal deadlines.
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple concurrent efforts, track progress and needs of each, and provide high quality deliverables accurately and on time
- Strong interpersonal communication skills required
- Very driven and self motivated
- A great team player with the capacity to work efficiently well independently
- Background in online marketing / digital marketing is a plus
Note: If you are encountering issues in attaching your resume to your job application, please send the word file directly to email@example.com and put in the subject line: “To (name of the contact/recruiter): Application for (insert job title) with Job ID (insert job ID)
Home Based Requirements:
- Fast and reliable wired DSL internet connection of not less than 5mbps
- Quiet, private home office free from noise background or distractions
- Updated computer (pc or laptop) and excellent quality microphone, and headset.
If you are looking for an exciting role without the hassle of daily commute, then this job is perfect for you!
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job