At Doist, our mission is to inspire the workplace of the future by creating simple yet powerful productivity tools that promote a more fulfilling way to work and live.
We’re a multidisciplinary, fully remote team that’s passionate about creating products, like Todoist and Twist, that improve people’s lives. We thrive on innovating new solutions to old productivity challenges and we seek to rethink how productivity tools are made.
When you become a Doister, you’re not only joining a global, remote-first company, but a team of 60+ people who value:
- Feeling empowered to achieve their ambitions
- Inclusivity, open-mindedness, and diversity
- The wellbeing of their teammates and the people around them
- Making long-term, high-impact decisions, even if they’re harder
We invite you to visit our blog to learn more about us, our values, and how we work.
As an iOS Developer, you’ll use your strong grasp of Computer Science fundamentals and experience in iOS development to continue creating an amazing experience for our users on Todoist for iOS. However at Doist, you’re not just a developer; with business aptitude, creativity, and strong interpersonal skills, you’ll collaborate in cross-functional teams to define and drive complex and exciting initiatives.
As an iOS developer, you’ll:
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Participate in regular team code reviews
- Work actively with members from the design, product, marketing, support, and other platform teams on new features and improvements, ensuring well-designed and consistent experiences
- Contribute to the direction of the product (e.g. suggesting new ideas, investigating leveraging new technologies, etc.)
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job