Data Mining Specialist (Full Time – Morning Shift | Au)
- Full-time 40 hours per week
- Php 20,000 take home pay
- 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM PHT Work Schedule
About the Company:
Become a part of an awesome company that aims for work life balance, long term relationships and guarantees your payment for work done with our clients. We are continuously expanding our team of highly qualified online professionals to work with us.
About the Role:
Our client based in Australia is a job portal company that lets candidates find and apply to local, relevant roles and connect them to employers. They are currently looking for a reliable and motivated Data Mining Specialist to help them manage their site and database.
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Set up virtual private network & sign in to database
- Select Job To Convert
- Check and add contact details & clean text description
- Identify Job Type and Industry
- Enter Job Location
- Confirm Details & Submit
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Has solid years of experience in a related or equivalent role
- Strong data mining and scraping skills with very good English communication skills and comprehension
- Excellent time manager and multi-tasker
- Experience in using different job portals or applicant tracking system will be advantageous
- Knowledge or background in handling Australian market (jobs and/or candidates) will be highly regarded
- Highly organized and pays careful attention to detail
- Independent, self-sufficient, and highly resourceful
- Values integrity and reliability
- Has good initiative to keep the client abreast at all times
Note: Only applications made thru this job ad will be entertained.
If you are encountering issues in attaching your resume to your job application, please send the word file directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and put in the subject line: “To (name of the contact/recruiter): Application for (insert job title) with Job ID (insert job ID)
Home Based Requirements:
- Fast and reliable wired DSL internet connection of not less than 5mbps
- Quiet, private home office free from noise background or distractions
- Updated computer (pc or laptop) and excellent quality microphone, and headset.
If you are looking for an exciting role without the hassle of daily commute, then this job is perfect for you!
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job