We are looking for a qualified Senior quality insurance officer. You will work on a diverse set of unique and challenging projects that allow users to seamlessly interact with technology.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies.
You will be responsible for ensuring our product meets the required standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using (Selenium , APPIUM and SoapUI )
- Good experience of Java.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing functions to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job