Virtual Assistant (Part Time – Evening Shift | US)
- Part-time 20 hours per week
- Up to Php 20,000 take-home pay
- 10:00pm – 2:00am PHT Work Schedule
About the Company:
Become a part of an awesome company that aims for work-life balance, long term relationships and guarantees your payment for work done with our clients. We are continuously expanding our team of highly qualified online professionals to work with us.
About the Role:
The client runs and operates a mixology company that provides liquor/alcohol mixes and bar tools that they provide to clients. They are now currently looking for a reliable and creative Virtual Assistant who could help them efficiently in doing their social media marketing, e-commerce bookkeeping, and all the other back-office administrative duties.
- Support various administrative support tasks needed by both the e-commerce site and subscription sites of the client
- Manage e-commerce site using Shipstation
- Work on basic bookkeeping related tasks on QuickBooks i.e. Data entry
- Regular updates of customers’ details on the system
- Provide Customer service – inquiry, sales inquiries, etc.
- Follow up with customers
- Create a calendar for weekly / monthly inventory
- Coordinate with the personnel from the office and the warehouses to validate physical inventory
- Coordinate with various parties within the company to obtain essential reports needed by the Executives
- Social Media postings and marketing
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Has solid years of admin and social media marketing experience (preferably advanced skills) in a related or equivalent role
- Previous experience and working competency in e-commerce platforms such as Shopify and Cratejoy
- Strong English communication skills and comprehension, both oral and written
- Can provide great customer service experience either thru phone, email, chat or social media
- Excellent time manager and multi-tasker
- Keen eye for detail and with high regard for accuracy
- Proficient in MS Office Applications such as Excel and Word
- Can effectively work within EST/New York time zone
- Independent, self-sufficient, and highly resourceful
- Values integrity and reliability
- Has good initiative to keep the client abreast at all times
Note: If you are encountering issues in attaching your resume to your job application, please send the word file directly to email@example.com and put in the subject line: “To (name of the contact/recruiter): Application for (insert job title) with Job ID (insert job ID)
Home Based Requirements:
- Fast and reliable wired DSL internet connection of not less than 5mbps
- Quiet, private home office free from noise background or distractions
- Updated computer (pc or laptop) and excellent quality microphone, and headset.
If you are looking for an exciting role without the hassle of daily commute, then this job is perfect for you!
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job