Doubledot Media is a New Zealand-based company creating online tools and training for people looking to start their own online businesses. We’re based in Christchurch, but the majority of our team work remotely from various places around the world.
We have a full-time customer success position available to work with our Affilorama.com customers.
Our new customer success representative will play a vital role in answering customer queries, providing guidance (and sometimes a little common sense) and generally making sure our members receive all the help and care we can give them.
We’re looking for someone with great (written) people skills, a fair amount of cleverness, the ability to Get Things Done, and a genuine desire to help the good people of the internet succeed.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Responding to customer and pre-purchase emails about Affilorama.com.
- Moderating and answering frequently asked questions.
- Solving technical problems the customer might be having with their account or our products.
- Recording FAQs and other information as required.
- Updating product content and training videos/written lessons.
- Excellent written English and a friendly manner in writing. You should be able to build a rapport with customers via email.
- Common sense and the ability to “read between the lines” to understand what customers are concerned about.
- Empathy and patience to deal with customers with different backgrounds and levels of technical ability. You’ll be clear, patient and pleasant.
- Meticulous attention to detail. Your spelling and grammar should be top notch.
- Good time management skills. Since this can be a remote working position, you’ll need to be organized, motivated, and (dare we say) a “self-starter”.
- Good internet research skills for digging up hard-to-find suppliers, and for sniffing around to make sure they’re legit!
- The ability to learn new software and systems. You’ll be working with our customer support software and content management system, so it’s good if you’re a quick learner and not fazed by learning new tools.
- To be familiar with how Affilorama works, and how to go about fixing common problems.
- A background in affiliate/inbound marketing is highly desirable.
Neat things about working with us:
- Flexible hours
- Work from home
- Relaxed, ego-free, family-friendly work culture
How to apply
We’re going to level with you here: We usually get a lot of applications, and a lot of them are not very inspiring.
We’re looking for people with good problem-solving skills, good communication skills, and the willingness to go the extra mile for our customers, so here’s what you need to do.
- Record a short (2-3 minute) cover letter video and upload it somewhere where we can see it. Tell us a little bit about yourself, and why you think you’d be great for this role include your search/inbound marketing experience as well.
- Create an email for email@example.com (Subject: Affilorama Support Position)
- Give us the link to your video inside the email
- Attach your CV/resume in PDF format Send
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job