We are: Shogun, a page builder and optimization platform for eCommerce stores, we have thousands of active users, and we’re backed by some awesome investors, including Y Combinator.
We are looking for: A Support Specialist to help our support team reach out to new users in their first few days and take user experience from good to amazing! You’ll identify customers’ goals, work to proactively answer any questions that come up, and educate users on how to get the most out of our software.
– Proactive Outreach: Welcome new users to Shogun. We use Intercom and Front to handle most of our support.
– Boost Retention: Help customers accomplish their goals with Shogun Page Builder.
– Troubleshooting: Help users overcome their difficulties with the software, escalate major issues to technical support, and and identify potential bugs for engineering to resolve.
– Communication: Collaborate with the rest of the team on ideas for improving user experience through amazing support.
– Maintaining Coverage: Help our support team and users by covering certain time “time blocks” when you will be on live chat and email for when our users write in.
-3+ years of experience doing customer support for a USA based tech company, ideally a software company.
– Excellent communication and writing skills, including absolute Fluency in English is required
– Have a great attitude and desire to help people 🙂
– Flexibility with working odd hours on a set schedule
– Knowledge of Shopify is great!
– Experience building a website with Wix, Squarespace, WordPress, Weebly, etc. is great!
– Basic understanding of HTML and CSS is amazing 🙂
NOTE: This position is for a full time remote contractor position. We have a fully distributed global team.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job