We’re looking for a new teammate in our lean company (24 people from 14 different countries, over 80% engineers), and give you the opportunity to be part of a fascinating journey. We’ve seen incredible growth over the last seven years, driven by a talented and versatile yet small team. It worked well so far, but now we want more.
We’re looking for a full-stack designer who owns design at our company. Someone who is responsible for everything related to the design and branding for our three award-winning apps – used by millions of active users every day. A person with strong design sensibilities, and a solid knowledge of both mobile, web, and print production. This is the first (in-house) design position in our new growth team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You are a Graphic Designer / Design Lead (f/m/d) with strong experience, and you will be an essential part of our bootstrapped and 100% remote company with a flat organizational structure. The position is full-time. This is an excellent career opportunity to join a fast-growing company in a key position.
WE OFFER YOU
- a great work-life balance – work whenever you want from wherever you are. Results – not hours. We care about what you achieve.
- no bullshit – we are a fact- and engineering-driven company (including the founders)
- to work on something important. A lot of businesses say they change lives, but we actually do it. We’ve helped millions of people find love and happiness.
- 30 days paid vacation
- a competitive salary
- be responsible for the design of all marketing material, digital ads, websites, videos, social media images, UI elements, etc
- be part of our cross-functional growth team and produce effective creatives based on our user needs. You’ll come up with new ideas and innovative thinking that will get our next million users
- have a significant voicein our brand strategy, app UI, and portfolio of dating apps
- make a difference in a small team of experts
An ideal candidate is autonomous, proactive, and brings bold thinking to the organization fostering an environment of innovation and experimentation.
- bring 4+ years of experience, preferably with industry experience in mobile, beauty, luxury, or similar direct-to-consumer products
- have a portfolio of beautiful designs that will make us enthusiastic (this is a MUST)
- have an excellent sense of typography, layout, and general design principles
- are an expert in tools like Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- are proactive, resourceful and entrepreneurial, with little need for supervision and not afraid of failure
- have strong project management, execution, and excellent verbal/written communication skills
- can make things happen and you will not be here just to tell other people what to do
- were previously responsible for branding/art direction as a plus
- have ideally worked within a distributed team before
If this profile matches your expertise, experience, and aspirations, we’d be delighted to receive your full application, including your design portfolio, references, salary requirements, and possible starting date.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job