- Part Time 20 Hours per week role
- Starting offer is at 15,000pesos per month
- Work Schedule is from 8:00am to 12:00noon PH Time, Monday to Friday
About the Company:
The client is a business coach to women who want to transition from their usual employment on to a business that they can consider as their strength and passion. She used to do this one on one, thus, limiting the reach and the service she is able to provide. She has recently decided to take it virtually or online so she can service more clients and expand the range of coaching (materials, videos, articles) she can provide.
The plan above has pushed her to go towards finding someone who can help her launch her business online with the use of Social Media avenues – FB, IG, LinkedIn, and blogs. She needs someone who’s great at Social Media marketing, coming up with creative and engaging contents and design concepts for posts and articles.
- Develop and implement Social Media Marketing Strategy/plan in conjunction with SheQi Team Members
- Will basically take care of all your Social Media Marketing campaigns (for both organic/paid).
- Design creative ideas that combine texts, graphics and video for social media postings (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn)and for repurposing in marketing materials and website when and where required
- Write blurbs for social media postings
- Upload and monitor results in Social Media Sites
- Analyze the success of social media posts
- Create ads for social media
- Continuously conceptualize ideas for succeeding postings
- Collaborate with the client to achieve best practices and other innovations to implement
- Document all tasks, processes and systems put in place (this is so that other team members can cover if on leave)
- Set up and manage weekly/monthly reporting for tasks responsible for
- Work with and support other SheQi team members as required
- Support with other ad-hoc administrative tasks as assigned such as but not limited to researching about companies or individuals that can be included on the marketing list, graphic design requirements and development of eBooks/workbooks
- Minimum of 3 years proven experience in Social Media Marketing and management
- Advance proficiency in various facets involved in Social Media
- Excellent skills in using Social media sites and various Apps related to them: Facebook, Instagram (Preview App), Pinterest, Twitter, Linked In
- Strong English communication skills
- Content writing skills and experience
- Background in creating and editing graphics designs using Canva, Photoshop and the likes
- Creative and able to conceptualize fun and engaging posts that combine texts and graphics
- Infusionsoft CRM competency to enable efficient and smooth set up and management
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge in education platform is a plus: Ruzuku, Thinkific or Teachable
- Administrative support skills is a plus
- Reinforced home office set up that is backed up with contingency measures
- Fully capable computer and internet set up with ideally a 4GB RAM computer and a 3mbps internet subscription
- Able to work efficiently alone and with a team
- Great team player with a good sense of humor.
- Disciplined and observes deadlines carefully
Note: If you are encountering issues in attaching your resume to your job application, please send the word file directly to email@example.com and put in the subject line: “To (name of the contact/recruiter): Application for (insert job title) with Job ID (insert job ID).
Home Based Requirements:
- Fast and reliable wired DSL internet connection of not less than 5mbps
- Quiet, private home office free from noise background or distractions
- Updated computer (pc or laptop) and excellent quality microphone, and headset.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job