Ylopo is looking for our next superstar Appointment Setter. We have more inbound leads than we can handle with our current small sales team and we’re looking to find a new team member who can confidently and diligently turn qualified inbound opportunities into happy customers.
You’ll love this role if… you are a natural born seller who yearns to be in a true team atmosphere where a driven individual can grow to unlimited heights in one of the largest and fastest growing industries in the world.
Who We Are: Founded by two real estate technology veterans, Ylopo has developed a next generation Complete Digital Marketing and Technology Platform that generates and nurtures high quality home-buyers and sellers for its client base of real estate agents, teams, and brokerages. There are almost 2 million real estate professionals in the U.S. who are prime prospects for our suite of superior products including a proprietary technology that sits on top of Facebook unleashing the most targeted and cost effective lead generation opportunity the real estate industry has ever seen. Ylopo is now entering a very exciting and high-growth stage and we’re looking to add more great people to our driven, fun, and close-knit staff. Ylopo is an ideal place to work for anyone who wants to be in a growing industry, winning atmosphere, with the ability to be autonomous and develop professionally.
What we offer:
- Work at the comfort of your own home
- Be with your family and loved ones
- Free from the stress of commute and traffic
- Payout is bi monthly
- Potential Commission after 90 days Trial period
– Processor should be 1ghz and above, Intel core 5/7 is highly required
– Ram should be at least 8 gig with 100 gb Free disk space
– A Headset with noise cancelling feature
– At least 10 mbps & up wired connection for main isp
– strictly no USB Sticks allowed for back up isp
At least 1 – 3 years of appointment setting experience in either B2B sales or the real estate industry
- Fluency in using online CRM platforms
- Track record of high achievement – tell us what you’ve done that makes you a winner!
- Integrity, energy, and genuine desire to understand and solve customer problems
- Ability to think on your feet
- A good conversationalist, can talk casually with a client (non scripted)
- Confident, competitive, high level work ethic, sense of urgency, and a closer mentality
- Have a deeper sales experience
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and keen in taking notes
- Transcription experience is a plus
- Experience in using Follow Up Boss is an advantage
Appointment Setter Key Responsibilities:
- Follow-up on and convert inbound leads into happy customers.
- Earn client’s trust by understanding their needs and thoughtfully answering their questions.
- Demonstrate how our technology platform works and how it can help the client’s business grow.
- Implement and follow structured sales and account management processes including tracking key data in our CRM platform.
- Achieve performance metrics and goals set by management.
Magic word is ANGEL
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job