- Willing to start Part Time first then move schedule to Full Time.
- Starting Php 18,000 Per Month take home pay for Part Time
- Possible Work Schedule is between 9:00pm to 5:00am PH Time, Monday to Friday
About the client:
Our client provides a learning platform focused on portfolio-based assessment and connecting learners to classrooms around the world.
About the Role:
The job is to be a highly dependable and reliable Executive Assistant to a very busy Author and Keynote Speaker. This role focuses on keeping day to day operations in good shape with very minimal supervision from the client himself. The successful candidate will have to be very organized to be able to keep up with changing needs, different time zones, and other unexpected tasks that may arise in order to support such a dynamic and eventful work culture.
- Set up marketing funnels
- Make data-driven decisions to liaise with the content team to develop blog,free and paid resource content to align with users needs.
- Work very closely with the CEO on the messaging, the social media marketing
and all other marketing tasks.
- Have the opportunity to assist with content creation.
- Provide administrative and personal support
- Email management
- Create and assign tasks in ToDoist to other team members from meetings.
- Follow up through Hubspot with sales leads
- Manage and prioritize client’s daily task list
- Review of emails and identify appropriate action
- Data research and other info gathering requirements
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Excellent English communication skills
- At least 2-3 years of Digital Marketing experience
- Advanced Proficiency in Hubspot
- Prior experience or exposure in the Education sector will be a huge advantage
- High level of English comprehension and capacity to communicate effectively with multiple levels within an organization
- Competency in the following tools: ToDoist, Twist, and Zoom
- Strong administrative support skills
- Values efficiency and is highly organized
- Effective at time management with high skills in multi-tasking
- Proactive and shows exceptional initiative
- Tech savvy and privy to a wide array of online tools and solutions to help out in day to day tasks
- With excellent research and documentation skills
- Flexible and able to adapt and accommodate different time zones since the client travels a lot
- Good level of confidence and assertiveness without coming across as arrogant and resistant to instructions and learning
- Must have good decision making skills
- People person with capacity to build rapport easily
Note: If you are encountering issues in attaching your resume to your job application, please send the word file directly to email@example.com and put in the subject line: “To (name of the contact/recruiter): Application for (insert job title) with Job ID (insert job ID).
Home Based Requirements:
- Fast and reliable wired DSL internet connection of not less than 5mbps
- Quiet, private home office free from noise background or distractions
- Updated computer (pc or laptop) and excellent quality microphone, and headset.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job