- Part Time 20 hours per week role with the possibility to go Full-Time
- Up to 19,000 take home pay (negotiable)
- Schedule can be a bit flexible (between 08:00 AM – 05:00 PM PH time)
About the Company:
Become a part of an awesome company that aims for work life balance, long term relationships and guarantees your payment for work done with our clients. We are continuously expanding our team of highly qualified online professionals to work with us.
About the Role:
Our client in Australia, who specializes in making battery powered IOT devices for the world, is currently looking for an experienced Firmware Tester.
- Perform detailed and rigorous testing of embedded firmware, including: Fixes to previously reported issues, Common workflow procedures, Failure mode analysis, and prioritization
- Technical reporting and documentation of issues discovered detailing necessary equipment and step-by-step procedures for reproduction
- Communication with software development team and application staff to understand intended usage and customer needs
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-3 years of similar or equivalent firmware testing experience
- Thorough and systematic approach to problem detection and solving
- Proven ability to understand complex systems with various modes of operation
- Proficiency in software feature testing
- Ability to characterize and trace interactions between software and hardware
- Good written communication skills with proficiency in technical documenting and reporting
- Preferred knowledge of microscopy and electrical stimulus/recording.
- Bachelors degree in Computer / Software / Systems Engineering or Computer Science
Note: If you are encountering issues in attaching your resume to your job application, please send the word file directly to email@example.com and put in the subject line: “To (name of the contact/recruiter): Application for (insert job title) with Job ID (insert job ID)
Home Based Requirements:
- Fast and reliable wired DSL internet connection of not less than 5mbps
- Quiet, private home office free from noise background or distractions
- Updated computer (pc or laptop) and excellent quality microphone, and headset.
If you are looking for an exciting role without the hassle of daily commute, then this job is perfect for you!
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job