We are looking for someone to help with lead generation, someone who is efficient at online research, organized and able to manage a basic CRM. This hire will work alongside our recruitment team and help us place qualified candidates faster. This is a full-time role, where hustlers and dedicated professionals easily succeed.
Job Responsibilities & Expectations
- Research and vet applicants from different sourcing platforms for the roles needed.
- Use social media networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter) to look for and connect with potential candidates
- Build a network of the applicant talent pool through online job portals and other online sourcing channels.
- Conduct end-to-end recruitment process from job posting, pre-screening, to the final interview.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify each position’s requirements.
- Log candidate information in our Applicant Tracking System and other internal databases.
What We Need From You
- Must have at least a year of experience as a lead generation specialist or recruiter or similar role
- Bachelor’s degree, any degree
- Knowledge of remote communication and technology systems.
- At least a year of experience working remotely as a recruiter is preferred.
- Computer literate, and willing to learn more software and tools.
- You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- At least 10 mbps main internet and at least 5 mbps back-up internet.
- Desktop or laptop with i5 processor or equivalent and 4GB RAM.
- Noise-canceling USB headset.
- Web camera and a smartphone.
- Quiet, dedicated home office.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job