- Digital Marketing Project Manager | Full-Time – Evening Shift | US)
- Part-time 20 hours per week
- Starting offer is at 20,000 take-home pay monthly
- Work Schedule from 10:00 PM to 2:00 AM PH Time, Monday to Friday
About the Company:
Our client is the FIRST producer of Green Guayusa leaf and its largest bulk supplier in the WORLD. They work with small-scale Kichwa growers in the Amazon Rainforest to produce Guayusa – an organic leaf that offers healthy caffeine and antioxidants.
The company is about to initiate its first digital marketing initiatives next year and they need guidance in the planning and implementation. Their preferred candidate is someone very experienced in SEM and is able to manage and understand concepts in the digital marketing industry. The person to be hired should have an experience spearheading and managing digital marketing initiatives for clients.
- Review sales target and create a comprehensive digital marketing plan that would allow achieving the sales target
- Spearhead, manage, and monitor the implementation of the digital marketing plan
- Recalibrate digital marketing initiatives as needed
- Focus on search engine marketing and outline activities that would support achievement of marketing goals
- Find additional contractors for the completion of urgent tasks outside of your expertise
- Experience planning and implementing a comprehensive digital marketing plan
- Expertise in SEM
- Excellent English communication skill
- Organized/structured and with high attention to detail
- Tech savvy; experienced in using any productivity or project management app like Asana or Trello
- Highly communicative in terms of client feedback and challenges; consistent and proper reporting is needed
- Reinforced home office set up that is backed up with contingency measures
- Fully capable computer and internet set up with ideally a 4GB RAM computer and a 5mbps internet speed
Tools/Platforms to be used
- ClickUp (productivity/project management)
To apply, please click the link below:
Note: Only applications made through the link above will be entertained.
If you are encountering issues in attaching your resume to your job application, please send the word file directly to email@example.com and put in the subject line: “To (name of the contact/recruiter): Application for (insert job title) with Job ID (insert job ID)
Home Based Requirements:
- Fast and reliable wired DSL internet connection of not less than 5mbps
- Quiet, private home office free from noise background or distractions
- Updated computer (pc or laptop) and excellent quality microphone, and headset.
If you are looking for an exciting role without the hassle of the daily commute, then this job is perfect for you!
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job