Are you a motivated subject matter expert in your field of study?
Are you passionate about improving student outcomes?
Would you like to shape the future of education technology?
If this sounds like you, we invite you to join Second Avenue Learning’s network of Subject Matter Experts!
As a Subject Matter Expert with Second Avenue Learning, you will work with our team to create, design, and/or edit curriculum in your field of expertise. Your subject matter expertise, creativity, writing skills, motivation for learning, and passion for education will drive the success of the products we create internally and for our publishing and edtech partners!
- Collaborating with instructional designers, artists, and software engineers to bring your work to life.
- Developing content that meets and exceeds current standards.
- Creating engaging and interactive activities or assessment problems that will keep students engaged and excited in learning.
- Brainstorming new and innovative ideas to improve student outcomes.
- Articulating learning objectives and designing assessment strategies that will align with student success.
- Reviewing and revising existing content to make sure we build curriculum that is of the highest quality.
- Working with a larger team of your peers to evaluate and review content and ensure the best implementation of the curriculum.
- Reporting areas of improvement to the Second Avenue Learning Team so that we can improve our and our partners’ products.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or Ph.D. degree in your area of expertise
- Experience in classroom teaching in K-12, College, or University levels.
- Strong analytical-reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Strong command of the English language
- A high attention to detail
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Strong motivation with a desire to improve education
- Experience writing content for online programs or standardized tests a plus
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job